I’ve written for a variety of publications, including Thomas Jefferson University Hospital’s Health Nexus, GeoBlue’s Healthy Travel Blog, HerTrack, and more. Here’s a selection of my recent published content.
Jefferson Health Nexus
- How the Pandemic Has Taken a Toll on Men’s Mental Health
- Time is Brain: Why It’s Important to Get Treated for Stroke ASAP
- Sleeping Soundly: Is There Really a Surgery to Stop Your Snoring?
- Can the COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy? Experts Say No.
- A New LGBTQ+-Affirming Practice Focuses on Safe and Compassionate Care
- Holiday Travel Tips: How to Stay Healthy During COVID-19
- What It’s Like to Be Hospitalized During a Pandemic—Without COVID-19
- Surgical Milestone: Philadelphia’s First Micra AV Pacemaker Implanted
GeoBlue Healthy Travel Blog
- Staying Active in the Winter Months
- Travel Resolutions for 2021
- Preparing for an International Bike Tour: How to Fix a Flat on the Go
- What Kind of Mask Should I Wear?
- 4 Ways to Adventure Without Getting on a Plane
- 5 Fun Ways to Exercise on a Budget
- 10 Single Girl Activities for the Winter Months
- How I Decided to Ditch the Scale and Celebrate Self-Confidence Instead
Creativity is piercing the mundane to find the marvelous.Bill Moyers
Here are a few examples of social media feeds, posts, and designed graphics that I’ve created.
Sometimes content warrants more than just a single blog post. Here are some designed guides and assets to help industry folks navigate marketing strategies.
While I’ve helped clients secure press for their businesses and products, I have some media coverage of my own. Here are a few places I’ve been interviewed and featured.
- May 2020: Vimeo, Marketing agency Scribewise is rewriting the rules with video
- February 2018: Philadelphia Stories, Writers at Work
- August 2017: Philadelphia Stories, Push to Publish
- October 2016: A New Look on Books
- July 2016: IBPA Independent Magazine
You must be logged in to post a comment.